- Small changes, big benefits.
- When did you last ride a bike?
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike.
- Eat well... move more... live longer!
- Cycling in a group is great fun.
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- D U encouraged Robert H to ride a bike!
- Sarah F encouraged Doreen N to ride a bike!
- Half the fun is deciding where to go!
- Denise H encouraged Holly H to ride a bike!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Set yourself a goal today.
- Go on... try it!
- Sorcha B encouraged Steve B to ride a bike!
- Jane B encouraged Ros K to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
Geoffrey A.?) | 2,511 calories burnt | 10 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because...it gets me to the pub quicker”- Geoffrey
Geoffrey's Current Goal
From Friday 11 June, I will travel 30 miles within 1 week.
Geoffrey doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Thu 12 May '11||Cycle||31||180 mins||Leisure/fitness|
|Mon 21 Jun '10||Cycle||2||-||Transport Other|
|Sat 19 Jun '10||Cycle||8||-||Transport Other|
|Thu 17 Jun '10||Cycle||19||-||Leisure/fitness|
|Wed 16 Jun '10||Cycle||11||-||Transport Other|
|Thu 10 Jun '10||Cycle||10||45 mins||Transport Other|