- Get your workmates on a bike!
- When did you last ride a bike?
- Denise H encouraged Holly H to ride a bike!
- Eat well... move more... live longer!
- Jane B encouraged Ros K to ride a bike!
- D U encouraged Robert H to ride a bike!
- Sorcha B encouraged Steve B to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Go on... try it!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Set yourself a goal today.
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Sarah F encouraged Doreen N to ride a bike!
- Cycling in a group is great fun.
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike.
- Half the fun is deciding where to go!
- Small changes, big benefits.
Jonathan B.?) | 2,821 calories burnt | 25 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because it's quicker and more reliable than a car in Oxford!”- Jonathan
Jonathan's Current Goal
From Wednesday 30 November, I will complete 1 trip within 1 week.
Jonathan doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Thu 12 Sep '13||Cycle||12||-||Transport Work|
|Mon 28 Jun '10||Cycle||12||-||Transport Work|
|Sun 13 Jun '10||Cycle||4||-||Leisure/fitness|
|Sat 12 Jun '10||Cycle||5||-||Leisure/fitness|
|Fri 11 Jun '10||Cycle||5||-||Leisure/fitness|
|Thu 10 Jun '10||Cycle||16||-||Transport Work|
|Wed 9 Jun '10||Cycle||16||-||Transport Work|
|Wed 26 May '10||Cycle||5||-||Transport Other|
|Mon 24 May '10||Cycle||16||-||Transport Work|