- They say you never forget how to ride a bike.
- Small changes, big benefits.
- Denise H encouraged Holly H to ride a bike!
- Jane B encouraged Ros K to ride a bike!
- Go on... try it!
- Eat well... move more... live longer!
- Sarah F encouraged Doreen N to ride a bike!
- D U encouraged Robert H to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Sorcha B encouraged Steve B to ride a bike!
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Set yourself a goal today.
- Cycling in a group is great fun.
- Half the fun is deciding where to go!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- When did you last ride a bike?
Jo S.?) | 248 calories burnt | 3 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because it's the quickest and cheapest way to get around Oxford”- Jo
Jo's Current Goal
Jo doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Thu 10 Jun '10||Cycle||8||60 mins||Transport Work|