- Jane B encouraged Ros K to ride a bike!
- Go on... try it!
- Sarah F encouraged Doreen N to ride a bike!
- Denise H encouraged Holly H to ride a bike!
- When did you last ride a bike?
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Set yourself a goal today.
- Sorcha B encouraged Steve B to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike.
- Cycling in a group is great fun.
- D U encouraged Robert H to ride a bike!
- Half the fun is deciding where to go!
- Eat well... move more... live longer!
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Small changes, big benefits.
29.3 miles logged | 0 new cyclists encouraged (?) | 908 calories burnt | 10 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because.its the quickest and cheapest way to get around Oxford.”- Colin
Colin's Current Goal
From Monday 16 May, I will travel 20 miles within 1 week.
Colin doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Mon 23 May '11||Cycle||2||10 mins||Transport Work|
|Fri 20 May '11||Cycle||2||10 mins||Transport Work|
|Wed 18 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|
|Tue 17 May '11||Cycle||5.3||-||Transport Work|
|Mon 16 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|
|Tue 10 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|
|Mon 9 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|
|Tue 3 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|