- They say you never forget how to ride a bike.
- Sarah F encouraged Doreen N to ride a bike!
- Eat well... move more... live longer!
- Denise H encouraged Holly H to ride a bike!
- D U encouraged Robert H to ride a bike!
- Half the fun is deciding where to go!
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Go on... try it!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Jane B encouraged Ros K to ride a bike!
- Set yourself a goal today.
- Sorcha B encouraged Steve B to ride a bike!
- Small changes, big benefits.
- Cycling in a group is great fun.
- When did you last ride a bike?
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
Helen R.?) | 1,069 calories burnt | 10 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because its enjoyable and beats sitting in traffic!”- Helen
Helen's Current Goal
From Monday 9 May, I will complete 9 trips within 4 weeks.
Helen doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Tue 31 May '11||Cycle||4||20 mins||Transport Work|
|Tue 24 May '11||Cycle||4||26 mins||Transport Work|
|Mon 23 May '11||Cycle||4||25 mins||Transport Work|
|Thu 19 May '11||Cycle||2.5||15 mins||Work Trip|
|Tue 17 May '11||Cycle||4||24 mins||Transport Work|
|Mon 16 May '11||Cycle||4||25 mins||Transport Work|
|Thu 12 May '11||Cycle||4||25 mins||Transport Work|
|Tue 10 May '11||Cycle||4||30 mins||Transport Work|
|Mon 9 May '11||Cycle||4||30 mins||Transport Work|